Thursday, March 4, 2010

2010

Back from my hiatus, I hope no one missed me too much. It's not that I didn't have anything to write about... to the contrary, there has been so much going on that it was slightly overwhelming to try and capture it all in a simple blog. That being said, I have missed writing. It's a release for me, and I'm going to try to do better through the next 3 quarters of 2010.

2009 was a doozy of a year. I visited my cousin Lee Lee yesterday and we just reflected on how much has happened over the last few years. I won't recount it all here, but both of us have moved, changed relationships, changed jobs and other significant events. But I guess that's the one thing about life that is always true - it changes.

I'm in a very happy place now. While I still am overdrawn in terms of time because of work and school, I have a sense of peace, personally, and I can tell you that it is an immeasurable feeling. And the things that have brought about some stress will be ending soon. I am grateful.

No comments: